You have arrived at Careershowcase.com because your company is experiencing challenges in finding the right candidates for your team or you are looking to expand your search.
Times have changed and the job market has become more challenging for companies to identify and on-board quality talent.
Career Showcase has been a trusted partner for to hundreds of companies just like yours. We help you source the candidates that you can’t find through traditional recruiting methods.
Career Showcase was formed in 2000 out of the desire to help companies have the ability to remain competitive in their respective marketplace.
We are your resource—an extension of your recruiting team, and our 14 yr track record proves it. We are always eager to assist companies facing recruiting problems because that is what we do best.
Our team is comprised of HR professionals, Executive recruiters, and Team building professionals that you can count on during the daunting task of finding the ideal candidates.
Over 85% of our clientele have attended Career Showcase Job Fairs since the beginning…that speaks volumes!!
Please reach out to us and see why Career Showcase is where “Companies and Candidates Connect”
- For over 14 years, Career Showcase has produced hundreds of recruiting events resulting in our clients reducing their cost per hire and increasing their revenue.
- We were founded as a recruiting firm over 25 years ago, we have the knowledge and ability to bring you the top talent that the market has to offer.
- By having our fairs in the evening, we attract the employed candidates as well. Rarely will you find employed candidates at a “daytime” event.
- We are the only job fair company that advertises appropriately. Not only do we advertise on dozens on job sites, but we also reach out to over 1000 candidates per day via e-mail based on your needs.
- Arrive at the hotel at 4:00 pm, set up at your 6ft booth and get ready for company presentations.
- Our special introduction format gives you the opportunity to pitch your company for 2-3 minutes to the candidates in a theater like environment so that you can differentiate yourself from the other companies before the fair begins.
- Expect to be at the event till 8pm.
- We offer free resume database access to all attending companies. With hundreds of candidates attending, sometimes it can be a challenge to meet all of the candidates that evening. You will have the ability to reach out to hundreds of extra candidates each month.
- The two minute “pitch” can make or break your experience. Make sure you have your company’s best public speaker present the evening of the show.
- You should play “mayor” for the evening. Stand in front of your table and greet every candidate that walks by. Engage them in conversation…this is the 1st step in the interview process, this is your chance to sell them on working at your company.
- Bring high profile signage to help attract candidates to your booth.
- You will be in contact with hundreds of candidates, have at least 2 company representatives.
- Remember, these candidates are not just interviewing with companies at the job fair. If you find you like a candidate set up an interview back at the office within days of the fair.